Safety Training Certifications
Our rich Journey
Take a quick tour of HGI’s history (below) and see how we have grown over the years, leading the industry in providing geophysical services and developing exciting technologies.
Our staff’s determination and dedication give HGI the ability to perform outstanding service, generate value, and maintain flexibility for our customers.
Come work with us! Explore the possibilities and career opportunities of a lifetime at HGI and learn why a career at HGI could be the best work of your life.
HGI considers health and safety our greatest responsibility. We have the highest standards and conform with all local, state, and federal regulations.
HGI considers employee health and safety as our greatest responsibility. It is HGI’s policy that every employee is entitled to a safe and healthy work environment which conforms with local, state, and federal regulations. Each individual employee is responsible for working safely, obeying company Safety Regulations, reporting unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately, and making the safety and health of our fellow employees and associates our personal concern.
hydroGEOPHYSICS, Inc. will achieve the highest possible environmental health and safety standards by:
- Requiring a continual check of potentially hazardous operations or conditions maintained by Health and Safety personnel.
- Ensuring all employees have relevant safety training required by patrons of HGI, local, state, and federal regulations, and that required training is by certified health and safety organizations and or individuals.
- Providing direction to management, supervisors, workers, and patrons about their responsibilities, roles, and training for providing a safe and healthy work environment and complying with relevant health and safety laws and regulations at all times.
- Promoting and motivating management, supervisors, and workers to adhere to health and safety policies and procedures through recognition and reward of safe performance through annual incentives.
- Establishing and maintaining procedural and program controls developed jointly by management and staff for the purpose of helping individuals understand their personal roles and the roles of others to work toward common health and safety goals to minimize occupational risk.
- Encouraging workers to express concerns and suggest improvements on health and safety issues, through safety talks, meetings, or consultation with health and safety representatives.
- Detailing management, supervisors, workers, and patrons responsibilities and rights to “Stop Work” when unsafe conditions are discovered.
- Reviewing Environmental Health & Safety research, relevant industry practices and latest technology to promote best practices and health and safety enhancement.
All hydroGEOPHYSICS, Inc. Field Personnel are:
- MSHA certified
- OSHA certified (29 CFR 1910.120) [Dept. of Labor]
- OSHA certified (29 CFR 1910.1200) [Dept. of Labor]
Some site specific training HGI has met are:
- Radiological Worker II
- Lock-out/Tag-out Training
- Underground Mine Worker
hydroGEOPHYSICS, Inc. has:
- registered geophysical engineer (AZ)
- registered professional engineer (NM)
- registered land surveyor (AZ)
- registered geologists (WA, WY)
- graduate geophysicists, hydrologists, geologists, and geological engineers