We Are Open For Business – HGI COVID-19 Update
hydroGEOPHYSICS (HGI) is open for business and will remain operating at this time. We are taking all possible measures to enhance the safety and health of our employees and clients while maintaining the exceptional service you expect from us. Our operational schedules and project response times are currently not impacted.
How are we managing the situation…
As a result of COVID-19, large meetings and conferences have been canceled or delayed. If you were hoping to meet with us or schedule a geophysical presentation, HGI is equipped to remotely host meetings supporting sales presentations, project support, technical support, and training. Please contact us if you are interested in this.
HGI remains committed to providing proposals, completing fieldwork, and providing our clients with geophysical project deliverables. We are following all measures put forth by local, regional, and national authorities, including CDC and WHO guidelines.
Measures to enhance health & safety…
We expect that a few of our enhanced health protocols may affect our normal business operations moving forward, but we feel these are necessary to ensure employee and client safety. Some of these measures include:
- Switching to all virtual meetings through the use of virtual web meeting software.
- Using online training tools to maintain various safety certifications to eliminate in-person group contact.
- Evaluating all travel, and where possible, favoring routing or vehicles that minimize human contact. Such adjustments may increase mobilization time, and we ask for accommodation by our clients when this occurs.
- Fieldwork often requires close working conditions, and we will be limiting our field personnel to small working groups to ensure social distancing.
- Shared contact field equipment and vehicles will undergo additional cleaning regiments, and all HGI employees will use their own computer equipment.
- Our personnel will be provided with unique safety gear – i.e., no need to share safety equipment.
- HGI essential staff will be moved into separate offices and large spaces, creating distance between employees in shared work areas.
- We are maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and all elements of our work environment.
- Employees with compromised immunity or high-risk family members will be allowed to work remotely from home.
Our team will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and will update our clients with any changes in government restrictions that may affect our projects or deliverables.
Contact us with questions or concerns…
Thank you for your patience and your business as we all work together through this difficult time. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
HGI Geophysical Support: Questions@hgiworld.com